CTSHY002.2 Hyundai Stalk Control Steering Control Interface. This new range of two part Steering Control interfaces from Connects2 allows you to replace your radio and maintain your steering controls. Also connects to Telephone button. You will also need relevant patch lead for you chosen head unit such as CTPIONEERLEAD for Pioneer.
- This interface allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- The interface is simple Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- It maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- You will need to choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode: Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer and Zenec. Please see icon list below to see if this interface supports phone buttons.